Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pinterest Craft

I love, love, LOVE pinterest.  It's a great way to keep track of the hundreds of great
ideas I see online, and a better way to find more ideas.

I found myself with a problem, however....I would pin and pin and pin and then - 
nothing.

All these great ideas, and I wasn't doing anything with them except organizing them
onto my (fabulously named) boards.
And then one day I was shopping and decided to buy the supplies for a cute
Halloween craft.

Here's my version:


Styrofoam 'trees': $3
Yarn: $4 (with leftovers)

And it's super cute!  Here's the link for the inspiration.

And once I finally find the other camera, I will post the other pinterest project I completed recently.

But a warning if you're not already on pinterest, it's addicting!
Tread carefully.
But it's FUN!!

No comments: