Monday, July 27, 2009

Wipes and Diaper Case

I have been wanting to try this tutorial on Make It and Love It for at least 2 months, and I finally got around to it. I LOVE IT!!
Check out her tutorial here. I would change one thing, to make it a little easier for putting in the lining. I found that by turning the lining right side out and inserting that into the inside-out main part, the right sides are together and it's less confusing where to sew and which pieces go together. It was also easier to maneuver around the sewing machine.

And I had a lot of fun burning my fingers with hot glue - which is something that I have not used much, and I have really enjoyed it. I am almost out of my clear glue - 7-8 sticks in the past week.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Well done. They look great.