Saturday, February 19, 2011

Scripture Power

I made a bag for Tooty's scriptures a couple weeks ago.
We picked up a Book of Mormon for her from the building library
(they had a big pile on a table that said 'free to good home').


It's just the right size for small hands and one book.
It wasn't until then that we realized why they were getting rid of them - 
the first page in her book is 1 Nephi 8.
So it's missing about 15 pages.
But since she can't read yet, it's okay.
They are available under her chair in primary when we sing her favorite song,

When I was done and gave it to her, she was so excited.
"Thanks, Mom!!  Thanks to make my scripture power, Mommy!"
She thanked me and thanked me, about 20 times
through dinner and bedtime.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Awwwwwww so cute man.
It makes it worth it when they LOVE it that much right?
Great work Missy.